With our Cusco City Tour, Explore the impressive four Inca ruins on the outskirts of Cusco, “Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Puca Pucara, and Tambomachay and Qoricancha” in a unique visit to the incredible scenic landscapes of the Andes. Ideal tourist circuit to start exploring Cusco or acclimatize to the Andes
ITINERARY FOR THE CITY TOUR
At 09:30, the tour guide and driver will go to the Hotel of the travelers’ group to start the trip visiting the four spectacular ruins of Cusco located to the northwest and on the outskirts of the city. We have incredible panoramic views of the Andes Mountains and its inter Andean valleys throughout the tourist circuit.
In the first instance, we will visit the Qoricancha (the Sun Temple) in the city and then marvel at the excellent construction of the Sacsayhuaman temple with its unique megalithic structures in all of Peru. Continue exploring the Qenqo ruins by walking through the underground royal mausoleum and amphitheater plaza.
Finish the guided tours of the Cusco City Tour Half Day with the ruins of Puca Pucara and Tambomachay! The two archaeological sites have a visual connection as ritual sources.
Return to Cusco, but before that, we stop at one of the most spectacular viewpoints in the city of Cusco, either the Cristo Blanco or the San Cristóbal viewpoint.
Cusco Half Day City Tour INCLUSION
- Excellent English-speaking tour guide
- Private tourist transport.
- The vehicle size varies according to the group size; We have vans, minibusses, and buses.
- All our vehicles have a first aid kit and a medium tank of portable medicated oxygen for any eventuality.
- Transfer service to and from the Hotel
- All local Peruvian taxes
Private Cusco City Tour NO INCLUSION
- CUSCO TOURIST TICKET BTG. This ticket allows entrance to many sites in and around Cusco and costs 130 Peruvian Soles (approx US$45). The entrance ticket is valid for ten days to carry out the tourist circuit of Cusco, Sacred Valley, South Valley, and Moray. See more about Boleto Turistico / tickets here!
- PARTIAL TICKETS. Cost S/ 70 Peruvian Soles (approx US$25). You can buy separate tickets if you don’t have the time or inclination to visit all the attractions on the “General Ticket” listed above.
- Pachamanca: A traditional Peruvian dish baked with the aid of hot stones.
- Items of a personal nature.
- Tipping – an entirely personal gesture (Tour Guide and Driver)
Items to Bring to Cusco Half Day Tour
- Tennis Shoes
- Rain poncho (Rainy Season December to March)
- T-shirts / Sunhat
- Sun protection cream (SPF 45 or higher recommended)
- Cash in local currency to purchase items.