Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu 4 days adventure that embarks on an exhilarating 4-day, 3-night journey through the heart of the Inca Jungle, culminating in a breathtaking visit to the mystical Machu Picchu. Our Inca Jungle Trail Adventure combines adrenalinefueled activities such as biking, rafting, zip lining, and hiking, allowing you to experience the diverse beauty and rich history of the region.
From awe-inspiring Inca ruins to verdant coffee, coca, and fruit plantations, this unforgettable adventure offers a unique blend of natural wonders and cultural treasures. Immerse yourself in the rejuvenating natural hot springs of Colcamayo, a perfect reward after an action-packed day.
At Machu Picchu Travel Guide, your safety and happiness are our top priorities. Our professional guides possess extensive knowledge of the area and are committed to providing exceptional service, ensuring your journey is nothing short of remarkable.
The downhill biking experience is suitable for all levels, as our team provides full suspension bikes and comprehensive biking gear, including full helmets, elbow pads, knee pads, and full-body armor. A riding session before the journey ensures you feel confident and comfortable on the trail. The zigzagging paved road is both exciting and safe, with bikers keeping to the left to accommodate passing cars. Our support vehicle remains nearby throughout the biking portion, allowing you to fully immerse yourself in the adventure without carrying your personal belongings.
To fully enjoy this once-in-a-lifetime experience, we recommend following the training suggestions provided in our “Before You Go” pre-departure information. This ensures you are physically prepared for the journey and ready to make the most of your Inca Jungle Trail adventure.
The Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu is a memory you’ll cherish forever, perfect for thrill-seekers and history enthusiasts alike. Begin planning your unforgettable adventure today and let us help you make it a reality.
INCA JUNGLE TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4-DAY HIGHLIGHTS:
- Thrilling Mountain Biking: Descend from the Andes to the Amazon, experiencing the diverse landscapes and vibrant ecosystems that make this region so unique. Our expert guides ensure a safe and unforgettable ride, suitable for all skill levels.
- Exhilarating River Rafting: Feel the adrenaline rush as you tackle Class 3.5 rapids in Santa Maria, guided by our experienced team members who prioritize your safety and enjoyment throughout this thrilling adventure.
- Exciting Zip-lining in Santa Teresa: Soar above the lush jungle canopy and marvel at the breathtaking scenery below during an unforgettable zip-lining experience in Santa Teresa, led by our knowledgeable and attentive staff.
- Expert-guided Machu Picchu Exploration: Discover the secrets of the ancient Inca citadel with our experienced guides, who will provide fascinating insights into the history and significance of this iconic World Heritage site.
- Hiking a Section of the Original Inca Trail: Follow in the footsteps of the Inca civilization as you traverse a portion of the authentic Inca Trail, connecting you to the rich history and remarkable engineering of this ancient empire.
4-DAY INCA JUNGLE TRAIL SUMMARY
- Starting Point: Cusco, with hotel pick-up between 6:00 – 6:30 AM
- Pick-up Location: At our Office at 6:30 AM
- Ending Point: Cusco City Center – Plaza Regocijo
- Duration: 4 Days, 3 Nights
- Departure: Daily Departures
- Group Size: Maximum of 15 Participants
- Machu Picchu Ticket: Included in the Package
- Meals Included: 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Dinners
- Activities Included: Biking, Rafting, Ziplining, Hiking and Hot Springs Experience
- Vegetarian/Vegan Options: Available Upon Request at No Extra Charge
- Free Storage: Available -Details here-
- High Season: April to October
What is Included for teh Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu?
Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu 4-Day Adventure: Comprehensive Inclusions for an Unforgettable Experience
- Entrance Ticket to Machu Picchu: Gain access to the iconic Inca citadel and explore its fascinating history and stunning architecture.
- Pre-departure Inca Jungle Trail Briefing: Attend a detailed presentation by our professional tour guides at 6:00 PM at the office, the day before your adventure begins.
- English/Spanish-speaking Professional Guides: Receive expert guidance and insights throughout your journey from our bilingual and knowledgeable tour guides.
- Guided Visit to Machu Picchu: Benefit from our experienced guides who will bring the history and mystery of Machu Picchu to life.
- Transportation to the Inca Jungle Trailhead: Start your adventure seamlessly with our organized transportation.
- 3-Night Hotel Accommodation: Rest and recharge during your journey in comfortable hostel accommodations.
- Daily Meals: Enjoy 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners throughout your adventure, ensuring you have the energy to explore and experience each day.
- Activities included: Biking, rafting, and zipline
- Return Transportation Options: Choose between a train at 14:30 / 14:55 or a car at 2:00 PM from Hidroelectrica.
- Exciting Activities: Immerse yourself in adrenaline-pumping experiences, including biking, rafting, and zip-lining, led by our expert team.
- Vegetarian Food Options: Accommodate your dietary preferences with vegetarian meal options available upon request at no extra charge.
- First Aid Equipment and Oxygen Bottle: Stay safe and prepared with access to essential first aid equipment and an oxygen bottle for emergencies during your journey.
What is Not Included for the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu?
- Last lunch
- Entrance tickets to the thermal baths (10 soles per person)
- Drinking water
Essential Packing List for the 4-Day Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu:
- Backpack: Bring a comfortable backpack to carry belongings such as clothes, camera, sunscreen, valuables, and a jacket.
- Headwear: Pack a wool hat or beanie for warmth and a sun hat for protection from the sun.
- Gloves: Keep your hands warm with a pair of gloves.
- Clothing: Include 3-4 t-shirts (preferably long-sleeved), layers (sweater, fleece), 2 pairs of long pants or leggings, hiking shoes, 2-3 pairs of wool socks, a rain jacket, rain pants or a rain poncho (essential for the wet season), shorts, and swimwear.
- Sunglasses: Protect your eyes from the sun with a pair of sunglasses.
- Water Bottle: Stay hydrated with a refillable water bottle.
- Personal Toiletries: Bring essentials such as a toothbrush, toothpaste, and any other personal items.
- Sunscreen: Protect your skin from the sun with a high SPF sunscreen.
- Insect Repellent: Ward off bugs with insect repellent.
- Footwear: Pack sandals or flip-flops for more relaxed moments or after a day of hiking.
- Snacks: Bring snacks like chocolate, cereal bars, candies, nuts, and energy bars to keep your energy levels up.
- Extra Cash in Soles: Carry extra local currency for any additional expenses or emergencies.
Important Documents to Carry:
- Original Passport: Ensure you have your passport with you at all times.
- Student ID (if applicable): If you have a student reservation, remember to bring your physical student ID to prove your eligibility for discounted entry at Machu Picchu’s checkpoint.
Map Inca Jungle to Machu Picchu
Frequently Asked Questions INCA JUNGLE TRAIL TO MACHU PICCHU 4D – 3N
- What is the level of difficulty of the Inca Jungle Trail?
The Inca Jungle Trail is considered a moderate to challenging trek, with various activities such as biking, rafting, zip-lining, and hiking. It is recommended that participants be in good physical condition to fully enjoy the experience.
- What is the best time to do the Inca Jungle Trail?
The best time to embark on the Inca Jungle Trail is during the dry season, which runs from April to October. This period offers more favorable weather conditions, with less rain and clearer skies.
- Are there age restrictions for the Inca Jungle Trail?
There are no specific age restrictions for the Inca Jungle Trail. However, it is essential to consider the physical demands of the trek and the various activities involved. The trail may not be suitable for very young children or those with certain health conditions.
- What type of accommodations are provided during the Inca Jungle Trail?
The Inca Jungle Trail includes 3 nights of hostel accommodations. These accommodations are comfortable and offer basic amenities to ensure a good night’s rest after each day of adventure.
- Are meals provided during the Inca Jungle Trail?
Yes, meals are included in the package. You will be provided with 4 breakfasts, 3 lunches, and 3 dinners during the trek. Vegetarian and vegan options are available upon request at no additional charge.
- What should I pack for the Inca Jungle Trail?
Please refer to the detailed packing list provided earlier in this conversation for a comprehensive list of items to bring on the Inca Jungle Trail.
- Can I add additional activities or options to my Inca Jungle Trail experience?
Yes, you can add optional activities such as climbing Huayna Picchu Mountain or Machu Picchu Mountain, or upgrade your return train journey to the Vistadome Panoramic Train. Additional charges apply for these options.
- How do I book the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu?
To book the Inca Jungle Trail to Machu Picchu, you can contact the tour operator directly or make a reservation through a reputable travel agency or online booking platform. Ensure you have your passport details and preferred travel dates ready when booking.